Sunday, May 24, 2015

Plus Size Swimsuits - Big Girl Style


Please let me know what type of swimsuit works best for you. I have always found that I feel most comfortable in a tankini and swim bottoms with a skirt. I used to like the one pieces with the skirt but have since changed my mind.

There are some one pieces without a skirt on here but they were just too cute not to include.  You can always purchase a skirt cover up or swim skirt to wear over these particular one pieces.

I just wish that there was a swimsuit somewhere that had bottoms that were like bike shorts but shorter.  I don't like my thighs being exposed.  When I wear swim shorts, they are fine until you go into the water and then they turn into balloons.  Have you found any swim shorts that are snug around the thigh?  

No comments:

Post a Comment